Members Gold Plan
What is the Members Gold Plan?
This optional plan provides you with standard preventive dental care for both adults and children for one discounted annual fee. Membership also allows you to receive a discount of 10% on all other dental treatment performed in our office, including emergency visits, fillings, teeth whitening, crowns, etc.
How much is the Members Gold Plan?
The annual cost is $205 per person (adults and children)
What is included?
Adults (age 19 and over):
Two cleanings per year, one set of bitewing x-rays, one doctor exam (value $271)
Children (age 18 and under):
Two cleanings per year, one set of bitewing x-rays, one doctor exam, two fluoride treatments (value $289)
In addition, you will receive 10% off restorative or cosmetic procedures (ex. fillings, crowns, whitening trays, root canals, etc.) As a bonus, you will also receive a free set of full mouth x-rays or pano x-rays once every five years or as needed, as long as you remain current with the Members Gold Plan (value $116)
Who is eligible?
Everyone is eligible for this program, but it is especially useful if you already do not have dental coverage. There are special considerations for patients seen regularly for cleanings more than two times a year, please read on for further information.
I am a periodontal patient and come more than twice a year for cleanings. How will this work for me?
The membership fee will cover your first and last periodontal visits each year, along with all x-rays and doctor exams. Your first visit is covered, the second (and third, as needed) visit is paid for by you with the 10% discount for being a plan member, and then the last visit is covered. The total savings for you is even more substantial; a savings of $228 dollars a year for three visits a year, or $220 for four visits a year. Deep cleanings and other periodontal treatments fall under the 10% discount for members.
When will the benefits begin?
They begin as soon as the yearly plan dues are paid in full. Due to the nature of the benefits received once a member, we will not accept partial payments. Your plan payment can be made with cash, check, or credit card.
Limitations and Exclusions:
- Demonstrated non-compliance with the recommended course of treatment.
- Services which, in the opinion of the attending dentist, are not recommended for the patient's health.
- Restorations, splints, or other appliances used to increase vertical dimension or restore occlusion.
- Any service you are referred out of the office for; Ex. Periodontics, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, etc.
- Congenital malformations, except congenital anomaly of a tooth or teeth covered from birth.
- Prescription medications and the dispensing of drugs not normally supplied in the dental office.
- Hospital benefits for any dental procedure.
- Loss of theft of dentures, bridges, or crowns.
- Services for injuries or conditions which are covered under Worker's Compensation or Employer’s Liability laws.
- Services that cannot be performed because of general health, physical or psychological limitations of the patient.
**This program can be changed at any time; however, if you have paid in full for a one-year membership you remain eligible to receive the full benefits that you paid for for the remainder of that year.