Welcome to our Bay City practice.
Welcome to Andrew Z. Green DDS, a family dental office committed to providing the best dental experience for YOU! It is my belief that you deserve to have a personal and trusting relationship with your dentist.
We are a high-tech office focused on personalized care. We offer complete and comprehensive dental care for your family along with preventative care, cosmetic dentistry, and emergency services. Our office is equipped with the latest technology, including digital x-rays and an awesome machine called Planmeca Emerald, featuring CAD-CAM technology that offers beautiful custom porcelain crowns in just one visit! There are lots of other ways we can help you achieve your best smile, too. Please read on…
I, Dr. Andrew, have personally created this website to help you learn about the services we provide. This is not “stock” or “canned” information that is a dime a dozen on many other dental office websites - this is hand-written, customized, and compiled by me to help you learn more about your oral health and how we can be a part of it. Our number-one concern is the quality of care you receive in our office, and we provide that care in a gentle, laid-back atmosphere where YOU are our first priority. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office for even more information - our patient coordinator, Shelly, can help you every step of the way. Contact us at (989) 686- 9600.
Ten unique facts that set our office apart:
1. We offer a comprehensive dental plan at a discounted rate for those patients who do not have dental insurance. It’s called the Members Gold Plan and it’s been a hit so far! Check out the Members Gold Plan link for more information, or call Shelly at (989) 686-9600.
2. You control how we contact you - we can text or email you appointment reminders (of course, we can also reach you via good ol’ telephone). This is one more way we offer personalized and custom service for YOU!
3. Our team really is like family to us (our exceptional team has worked together for many years - if we added it up, it would be well over a hundred years total!) This is a fact I am extremely proud of. By extension, we feel the same about our patient family. We will always strive to make you feel right at home.
4. Dr. Andrew received a degree in Mechanical Engineering, as well as Dentistry - both from the University of Michigan. This has given him a pretty remarkable opportunity to blend both skills into practice here. It’s really a unique combination of science and art that you aren’t likely to come across very often - but we’ve found that it makes a great pairing!
5. Along that same line of blending science and art, one of the awesome pieces of technology we offer is called Planmeca Emerald CAD-CAM - offering you custom and high-quality crowns (“caps”) the same day, along with digital impressions (no more goopy, messy uncomfortable trays in your mouth). This saves you time, money, and the hassle of having to take time off to make repeat trips to the dental office.
6. Dr. Andrew’s father, Dr. Robert Green, practiced in the nearby community of Cass City for over thirty years before retiring. He also taught at the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in recent years. We welcome his former patients to our practice!
7. We offer flexible hours to accommodate your busy schedule, with appointments as early as 7am and during your lunch hour from noon to 1pm.
8. No matter your music preferences, from Thomas Rhett to Led Zeppelin, you are always welcome to bring your phone and listen to your favorite tunes while getting your dental work done. Also, our massaging patient chairs are equipped with smart TV’s so you can check out the latest shows on Netflix or Amazon Prime while you are receiving treatment. We strive to make you as comfortable as possible while in the dental chair.
9. For your convenience, we work with most insurances and can help you submit claims. Additionally, we offer financing available through Care Credit, which is an awesome way to pay for your treatment at once and without finance charges, as long as you pay your balance off on time.
10. We accept new patients of all ages (Dr. Andrew recommends seeing kids for their first appointment around the age of one!) and we welcome children participating in the Healthy Kids program.